Sunday, January 07, 2007

A long time coming



in this day of possibilities I guess I should catch you up on whats been going on - sorry it has been almost a year since I have posted somehow life and everything got in the way.
1. The wife and I are divorced, that's a picture of her.

2. I have my own apartment and it is nice - small but nice has all the comforts of home. yes, it is a little sad to come home to - but honestly I am happy so the apartment isnt really a big deal to me.

3. I have been dating - doing the match thing and the eharmony thing - but havent really found anyone special - dont get me wrong I 've had 2-3 decent girlfriend thru 06' but nothing that lasted - dated this one girl named Kristin (yes another Kristin) and was really diggin her but we didnt work out, funny thing is she is now in my stable (or am I in hers?) and calls me all the time to come over for booty calls meaning I service her and then go on my way -man life is strange- and I cant tell you how any dates and one/two night stands. But, I guess my heart just isn't into it.

I met a girl while skiing at Stratton who's name is Kristin Marie (left out last name) (that is my exwifes first and middle name) and born almost on the same day as my ex wife but a year younger -How strange is that. That's a pic of us below;

4. My sons are doing well and they are happy and healthy - I have noticed my little guy is starting to realize that his parents aren't together and I think it is starting to bug him.

5. I start college at Devry on Monday and it should take about a year and half to get/finish my degree and then I think I am going off to law school - we shall see.

6. regarding the personal issue that area has gotten completely straightened out and I look forward to every day that life has to offer - it is interesting how once you have a clear head how little drama there is in life.

well dear reader i have tried to get you caught up with everything and i am sure I have left a bunch of things out, but I will try and keep this blog and you more up to date - with that I wish you all the best and Chase This!
Dave,

No comments: