Monday, December 17, 2007

Xmas is upon us


Wow - what a year, I honestly cant believe it has been almost a year since I last posted; So much has happened that it would take pages to write it all down.
A brief synopsis:

Dating - yes - anyone special - I guess define special; have nice trophy girlfriend but I must be maturing as it is getting a little old and honestly it would be nice to have girlfriend around my age instead of one that is few years older than my oldest son Michael; for those of you counting she is 27, she drinks a bit too much, but I overlook that everytime I see her naked. That's a pic of the two of us above.

Work - I have been working a good opportunity with a tech company out of silicon valley - covering NY area, so little to no travel, which is nice - no overnights, no planes and no 1000 miles a week on the car. They are hopefully going public this spring and I actually think i will make something off of the shares they have given me - I think it has been several years since a tech company stock I received will actually be worth something :) .

Life - well I had to put the college thing on hold - it was costing a lot and I need to put my financial resources in either areas - on a positive note I have been on Deans list since I started so when i get back into it hopefully this spring I restart on a positive note. I tell you the math part was so freakin hard, think about it it has been almost 20 years since I had to do algebra, calculus etc., and I struggled to get thru it.

Devon - he is doing great, he is happy and healthy and appears to be a normal child, all is good except now he wants to know why mommy and daddy cant have a house together and be a family, he doesn't understand. And honestly it is a little bit sad that he will never know his parents or never experience his parents living under the same roof - let alone really getting along.
But honestly do ex's ever really get along, I mean sure you tolerate each other, but in the end it is sort like North and South Korea - a tenuous fragile peace which can easily be broken by either party depending on ones actions.
All in all I would have to say life has been moving fairly fast I cant believe I am 40 and my oldest son is 22 and my youngest son is 4 - what an interesting ride it has been and will continue to be.
Well dear reader and with this I close this post; I wish you all the best holiday and New Years and may your 2008 be your best year yet.
Chase This!

No comments: