Friday, December 16, 2005

Another Day

I actually have my first class tonight at GH- and yes I am apprehensive- but to be honest with you I am looking forward to it. I have a dentist appt today and I just cant seem to get excited about it-but are you really supposed to be excited about a dentist appointment anyway. Oh well- kind of a blah day- but I tell you one thing money is starting to get tight and things are really going to come down to the wire come the end of the year, but if I have to I can liquidate my retirement which I do not want to do. So other than that I am off to phoenix as you know on Sunday- I cant wait to get out of here and go and learn something- I am so bored sitting around the house it is driving my nuts- as I fill my day watching TV because I have to come to the library to use the computer because I don't have one at home.
Things with Kris are tolerable but are slowly sliding away I get the distinct feeling she has moved on mentally, emotionally and who know perhaps physically ( I know what your thinking) but ever have that gut feeling and I am not being paranoid- I honestly think it is someone from her office. I don't have proof but it is just a feeling. I guess though that it is to be expected with the way I treated her for the last 5 years- I am sure her mother and sister would like to see her move on and they probably are nothing doing anything to dissuade her.
Things personally are getting slowly better- day by day- as they say. and professionally I am taking the steps into the right direction. But as usual dear reader I will keep you updated, and with Chase This! (have a great day)

No comments: