Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Absurd

The day has started with endless possibilities I honestly feel like I am on the winning team. Do you want to know what did it after all was said and done what really has me motivated to succeed is a book called a Million little pieces- and in the whole book nothing got me motivated until and I am not kidding here literally the last sentence when you find out how the author is doing. The other thing is I am reading a book by Joel Osteen the preacher and there was one passage that hit home- instead of saying why me and god can you help me etc- attack your problem with I have god on my side and no matter what problem comes along god and me can overcome it- So now I recite a passage of success in the morning to get my day started and together we take on what life has and will throw at us/me.
Things with the wife are tenuous at best- I would like her to hold off for 3 months to give this thing a shot and perhaps go thru some sort of counseling together- it is funny she is willing to go to meetings with her friends but when I ask her to go to meetings with me she hesitates- it is almost as if she doesn't want to confront the issue as then either A. She will understand it, or B. Perhaps it isn't the real issue with the marriage perhaps it is something else.- that was an interesting realization- what if this is her crutch for ending the marriage what if there was really something else- I am not talking about another man in her life but perhaps she just fell out of love and doesn't have the guts to tell me honestly- who knows-maybe I'll ask and we shall see.

Well in the day of reckoning hang on tight and believe as I walk thru the valley of death I shall fear no evil- and with that dear reader- Chase This!

No comments: